Bear Soup #61
Bear Soup #61, streams online tonight, Monday, December 21st, at 10:00pm Eastern & Pacific on BearRadio.net. Repeats Wednesday, same times. In this edition of Bear Soup:
- Chuecatown and Ahmet Yildiz mentioned in “Bears on Film” from Warbear’s review in Tekfestival ’09 catalogue.
- Beard love and lore, from Allan Peterkin’s book, 1000 Beards.
- A reading from “The Bear Clan” Mike Ramsey’s chapter in The Bear Book
- All the guys nominated for Best Bear of the Year deserve your support! Vote now!
- Shoutouts, and the usual audio bear hair-larity.
I’m cooking up something mighty fine . . . it’s a bubbling tub of tasty tangy BEAR SOUP!
Bear Soup is sponsored by the bibliobears at Bear Bones Books.